Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Turning over a new leaf

About a month ago, I was fortunate enough to meet an amazing girl. After reading her blog, I realized my blog is awful! Her blog didn't contain too much detail but was well ordered and had a theme. I find her blog to be humorous and interesting, and I look forward to her next entry. When it comes to my own blog, I dread updating it and wouldn't even read it if it wasn't mine. This is the case, I feel, because I am not that interested in what I am writing about. There is usually no order to my blogging, just a bunch of random happenings.

As the title of this post states: I am turning over a new leaf in my blogging life. Be prepared to be blown away by my new amazing writing skills. It's going to look really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment